Wismec ES300 Exoskeleton with Kage Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit
The WISMEC Exoskeleton Starter Kit features the incredibly unique and powerful ES300 Mod and the Kage Sub-Ohm Tank. The ES300 features a special transparent design with a cage frame case that is sure to stand out. The ES300 features the ability to have a dual or triple battery configuration (SOLD SEPARATELY). The ES300 can fire up to 200 watts in a dual battery configuration and up to 300 watts in a triple battery configuration. The ES300 features a curved surface contour with a top OLED display screen and top adjustment buttons as well. The ES300 utilizes a flip open battery cover and may be charged via the micro USB port. Plated USB ports are used for increased charging speeds.
The Wismec Kage Sub-Ohm Tank features a removable rotating cage frame that freely spins and looks great when matched with ES300 mod. The Kage features a 2.8ml e-Liquid capacity and is easily refilled utilizing the retractable top fill design. The Kage features dual airflow slots that may be adjusted to your personal preferences. This tank utilizes Kage WT atomizer heads designed for variable wattage. The Kage WT atomizer heads provide a great balance of flavor and vapor production with the included WT-H2 Dual Clapton Coil and the WT-V3 Triple Coil atomizer heads.
Please note, the Wismec ES300 requires (2 or 3) HIGH AMP 18650 BATTERIES (Sold Separately)
Features and Specs for Wismec ES300 Mod:
- Designed by Jay Bo and Sinuous Designs
- Choose from a Dual or Triple Battery Configuration
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 1-15/16" x 1-15/16"
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 300.0 W (Triple Battery Configuration)
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 200.0 W (Dual Battery Configuration)
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F
- Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Preheat Function
- Transparent Design with Cage Frame Case
- Curved Surface Contour with Top 0.66" OLED Display Screen
- Top Adjustment Buttons
- Multiple LED Lights Display
- Flip Open Battery Cover
- Micro USB Charging Port (Includes QC USB Cable)
- Plated USB Ports for Increased Charging Speeds
- New Balanced Charge Technology
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Requires (2) or (3) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
Features and Specs for Kage Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-3/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip and Threads)
- Diameter: 28mm
- 510 Threaded
- 2.8ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Removable Rotating Cage Frame
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Utilizes Kage WT Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Kage WT-H2 Dual Clapton Kanthal Coil 0.4ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 30 - 90 Watts)
- Includes (1) Kage WT-V3 Triple Kanthal Coil 0.17ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 80 - 220 Watts)
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHM'S LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
KANVAPE.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.