SMOKTech TFV12 Cloud Beast King Sub-Ohm Tank
The beast tank has grown to be unprecedented strong and wild, with a 28mm diameter, The newest TFV12 Sub ohm tank is coming with the ever biggest & cloud-chasing coil heads: the V12-T12 (Twelve Coils) and V12-X4(quadruple coils) and V12-Q4 (quadruple coils), which definitely makes it to be the cloud beast king for the year 2017, Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
More information coming soon.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 70 x 28mm
- Diameter: 28mm
- 510 Threaded
- 6.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- SMOK Turbo Engine V12 Atomizer Heads for Maximum Flavor and Vapor
- Larger Heating Air Tube for Higher Airflow Efficiency
- Turbo Boosted Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Large Caliber Delrin Drip Tip
- Top Rotary Fill Design
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Tri-Dimensional Pattern Design
- Includes (1) V12-T12 Duodecuple Coil 0.12ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 60 - 350W)
- Includes (1) V12-X4 Quadruple Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 220W)
- Includes (1) V12-Q4 Quadruple Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 190W
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
kanvape.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.