SMOK Devilkin with TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit
The Smok Tech Devilkin starter kit features the Devilkin mod along with a powerful matching TFV12 Prince to top it off. The Devilkin features a "blade" design for both the front and back panels for a sleek looking design. The Devilkin features a subtle curve design for added comfort. The Devilkin features a clear 1.3" OLED display screen with an upgraded and redesigned user interface that is clear and easy to read. The Devilkin display screen features six different colors for the user interface as well. The Devilkin can fire up to 225 watts and supports nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel wire in temperature control mode. The Devilkin features a large hidden side fire button that is both tactile and easy to use. The Devilkin requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the micro USB port. We recommend an external charger (sold separately) for optimal charging.
The SMOKTech TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank is designed for users that even the original TFV8 could not satisfy. The TFV12 Prince has an incredible 8.0ml increased capacity with a unique crown-style design that features a bulb shaped glass tube. The TFV12 Prince is the upgraded version of the original TFV12 with new hyper engine Prince V12 atomizer heads that are designed for increased flavor and vapor production. These powerful atomizer heads are designed for moderate to high wattage builds and features quadruple, sextuple and decuple coils for great flavor and vapor production. The TFV12 Prince atomizer heads feature 12 holes for increased e-liquid saturation and heat dissipation. It also features a new rotary top fill design with a locking mechanism that is easily unlocked with a press of a button for quick and simple access. The TFV12 Prince is topped off with a majestic wide bore Cobra resin drip tip that is sure to stand out. No two resin products will ever have the same design and look due to the unique manufacturing process.
Please note, the TFV12 Prince is NOT compatible with the original TFV12 atomizer heads.
This starter kit requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the micro USB port. We recommend an external charger (sold separately) for optimal charging.
Features and Specs for SMOK Devilkin Mod:
- Dimensions: 86mm x 49.6mm x 34.2mm (Without Tank)
- 510 Threaded
- Wattage Range: 1.0 - 225.0W
- Output Voltage: 0.5 - 9.0V
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600F / 100 - 315C
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 2.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.5ohm for Variable Wattage
- Large Tactile Hidden Side Fire Button
- 1.3" OLED Display Screen
- Redesigned User Interface
- Six Different Interface Colors
- "Blade" Design for Front and Back Panels
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
Features and Specs for SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-7/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25.5mm Base Diameter (28mm Overall Diameter)
- 510 Threaded
- 8.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (With Bulb Glass Tube)
- 5.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (With Replacement Glass Tube)
- Crown-Style Design
- Top Rotary Fill Design with Locking Mechanism
- Convex Glass Tube
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Bore Cobra Resin Drip Tip
- Dual Adjustable Wide Airflow Slots
- New SMOK Hyper Engine Prince V12 Atomizer Heads for Increased Flavor and Vapor
- New Atomizer Head Design with 12 Holes for Increased E-Liquid Saturation and Heat Dissipation
- Utilizes TFV12 Prince Core Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil 0.4ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 40 - 100W)
- Includes (1) V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil 0.12ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 120W
Tips for new nicotine users: Sub-ohm or low resistance atomizers produce a higher throat hit than standard/high resistance atomizers. We strongly suggest 3 to 6mg eLiquid or lower with sub-ohm or low resistance atomizer heads. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
For standard/high resistance atomizers or restrictive devices (ex. pod based/pen), we recommend recommend 6mg or higher due to the mouth to lung (MTL) design of this atomizer/tank. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
Warning: Sub ohm or low resistance tanks should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the ohms law calculator, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
kanvape.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them proper.