Sigelei MT 220W Temperature Control Box Mod
The Sigelei MT 220w TC Box Mod features a transparent design with multiple LED color lights that can stay lit even when the device is powered off. The Sigelei MT features exposed stainless steel battery tubes that are both eye catching and comfortable to hold. The Sigelei MT can fire up to 220 watts and supports temperature control with nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel wire. The Sigelei MT features six different preset color LED lights that illuminates around the 1.0" TFT color display screen. You may also to choose to create your own unique color using the RGB color settings. You may also choose to keep the LED light off or on at all times even when the device is powered off. The Sigelei MT requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which may be charged via the micro USB charging port.
Features and Specs:
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- Dimensions: 3-7/16" x 1-15/16" x 1-5/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 220.0W
- Voltage Input 6.4 - 8.4V
- Voltage Output: 1.0 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316, 317 (SS), TCR
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 570F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
- Preheat Functionality
- Puff Counter
- LED Fire Button
- Adjustable LED Lights - Six Different Preset Colors
- Customizable RGB Color Lights
- 1.0" TFT Color Display Screen
- Detailed Operating Interface
- Transparent Design
- Stainless Steel Battery Tubes
- Super Heat Dissipation
- Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel Construction
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- *External charger recommended for optimal charging speeds*
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2.5A)
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
kanvapewholesale.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.