Sigelei Fuchai GLO 230 Watt Temperature Control Box Mod (ALSO HAVE OPTIONS TO GET THE KIT WITH THE SLYDR M TANK)
More information coming soon.
Features and Specs:
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 230.0W
- Voltage Input 6.4 - 8.4V
- Voltage Output: 1.0 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS), TCR
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 570F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
- 0.96" TFT Color Display Screen
- Detailed Operating Interface
- Customizable Color LED Options
- Preheat Functionality
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- *External charger recommended for optimal charging speeds*
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2A)
- Fast and Balanced Charging Support
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
KANVAPE.COM will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.