Innokin MVP4 4500mAh 100W TC Box Mod
The legend continues with the release of the Innokin MVP4. Fans of the original Innokin MVP series will be pleased to know that the MVP4 features a similar shape and design with today's updated features and specs. The MVP4 can fire up to 100 watts and features an incredibly long lasting built-in 4500mAh internal battery. The MVP4 utilizes the popular Aethon temperature control chipset and supports Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel 316 wire. The MVP4 features the 'Vape while Charging' technology which allows you to vape as you recharge your device using the included micro USB cable.
Just the previous MVP iterations, the MVP4 can be used a powerbank to recharge your cell phone, laptop or other portable electronic devices. The MVP4 features precision temperature control, balanced even coil heat up, ultra low external heat generation, dry hit detection and a ultra low standby power consumption. The MVP has been modernized with today's standards and is sure to satisfy both beginner and veteran vapers.
Features and Specs:
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 1-13/16" x 7/8"
- Aethon Temperature Control Chipset
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Gold Plated Contact Pin
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 4500mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 100.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315C / 300-600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 1.0ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- High Quality and Bright OLED Display Screen
- 5V/2A Micro USB Quick Charge
- Powerbank Function
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current - Steady Power Output
- Balanced Even Coil Heat Up
- Ultra Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
KANVAPE.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.