Horizon Arco Sub-Ohm Tank
The Horizon Arco Sub Ohm Tank features the brand new and very unique cotton and flax paper liquid guiding system. The Horizon Arco atomizer heads utilizes a special combination of cotton and flax paper to create incredible flavor. Flax paper can hold more e-Liquid than cotton and sends it straight to the coil improving flavor and most importantly of all, your overall vaping experience. Flax paper will also reduce the frequency of dry and burnt hits due to the higher burning point as well. These atomizer heads will also gradually improve in flavor after frequently being exposed to e-Liquid and heat. The Horizon Arco is a 5.0ml e-Liquid tank with a rotating top fill design that features dual fill holes. The Arco features a beautiful vacuum plated glass tank and a stainless steel construction. The Arco features triple airflow slots that may be adjusted down to your personal preferences.
Features and Specs:
- Cotton and Flax Paper Liquid Guiding System
- Dimensions: 2-5/16" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 5.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Rotating Top Fill Design with Dual Fill Holes
- Vacuum Plated Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Triple Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes Arco Logo Glass and Replacement Clear Glass
- Utilizes Horizon Arco Stainless Steel Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage and SS TC Mode
- Flax Paper and Cotton Atomizer Head
- Includes (1) Arco A6 Triple SS Coil 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (80 - 90W)
- Includes (1) Arco A4 Parallel Quadruple SS Coil 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (70 - 80W)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the ohms law calculator, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
kanvape.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.