Eleaf iStick Pico 25 with ELLO Sub-Ohm Starter Kit
The Eleaf istick Pico 25 with Ello features the popular Pico-style design which features a large 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface, 2A quick charge capability and upgradeable firmware with preheat functionality in a compact, stylish yet powerful package. Powered by (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately), the iStick Pico 25 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 85 watts and can comfortably fit 25mm diameter tanks. The iStick Pico 25 features hidden adjustment buttons located on the bottom of the device.
The Eleaf ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank features a 25mm diameter design with a 2.0ml e-Liquid capacity that may be expanded to 4.0ml using the included 4.0ml expansion glass. The retractable top fill design allows for easy and convenient refills. The ELLO features dual airflow slots that may adjusted to your personal preferences. The ELLO utilizes Eleaf HW atomizer heads which provide a well balanced stream of flavor and vapor production. The ELLO includes (1) HW1 Single Cylinder SS316L 0.2ohm atomizer head that is designed for both variable wattage or SS316L TC mode. It also includes (1) HW2 Dual Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm atomizer head that is designed for variable wattage.
Features and Specs for iStick Pico 25 Mod:
Features and Specs for ELLO Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 15/16" (Including Battery Cap)
- 510 Threaded
- Comfortably Fits 25mm and Smaller Tanks
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 85.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 220 - 600 F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) Mode
- Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- Stealth Functionality
- Hidden Adjustment Buttons located on the Bottom of the Device
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Side Micro USB Charging Port
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Dual Circuit Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (4.0ml Capacity with Expansion Glass)
- Retractable Top Fill Design for Easy Refills
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Utilizes Eleaf ELLO Mini HW Atomizer Heads for Balanced Flavor and Vapor Production
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO Mini HW1 Single Cylinder SS316L 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS316L TC Mode (Recommended: 50 - 65W)
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO Mini HW2 Dual Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 45 - 60W)
- Includes Ultra Wide Delrin Drip Tip
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
KANVAPE will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.