Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
Maximum Charging Current: 2A
Eleaf iKonn 220 with ELLO Starter Kit
The ELEAF IKONN 220 features the powerful iKonn 220 Mod and the flavorful ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank in one package. The iKonn 220 is a dual 18650 battery mod that can fire up to 220 watts and supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel 316 in temperature control mode. The iKonn 220 comfortably fits 28mm diameter tanks and features a tactile hidden side fire button. The iKonn 220 includes a preheat, stealth and custom logo function along with a 0.91" OLED display screen. The iKonn 220 requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged at an improved 2.0A rate using the included QC USB cable.
The Eleaf ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank features a 25mm diameter design with a 4.0ml e-Liquid capacity. The retractable top fill design allows for easy and convenient refills. The ELLO features dual airflow slots that may adjusted to your personal preferences. The ELLO utilizes Eleaf HW atomizer heads which provide a well balanced stream of flavor and vapor production. The ELLO includes (1) HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm atomizer head that is designed for variable wattage. It also includes (1) HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm atomizer head that is designed for variable wattage. The Eleaf ELLO also includes (1) tapered wide bore delrin drip tip and (1) ultra wide bore delrin drip tip.
Features and Specs for Eleaf iKonn 220 Mod:
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Comfortably Fits 28mm and Smaller Tanks
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 220.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 220 - 600 F
- Resistance: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Preheat Function
- Stealth Function
- Custom Logo
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Sliding Battery Door Cover
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
Features and Specs for ELLO Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Retractable Top Fill Design for Easy Refills
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes (1) Tapered Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Includes (1) Ultra Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Utilizes Eleaf ELLO HW Atomizer Heads for Balanced Flavor and Vapor Production
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 70 - 90W)
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 60 - 80W)
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
KANVAPE.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.