Laisimo L1 200W TC
Laisimo is proud to introduce the L1 200W TC Mod. The Laisimo L1 200W TC can fire up to 200W and supports Ni200(Nickel), Titanium, and Stainless Wire in temperature control mode. The Laisimo L1 200W TC has a large 2.4 inch OLED colored unique display screen which allows you easily view your vape settings.
One key feature of the Laisimo L1 200W TC is the ability to use the special Laisimo L1 Android 4.4 APP using the Bluetooth 4.0 functionality. (Only available for Android Phones) The Laisimo L1 Android APP allows you to change your power or temperature control setting with the "Mode" button on your Android Phone APP. You may also limit your daily puffs using the "Plan" button and also view detailed individual puff reports using the "Record" button.
The Laisimo L1 200W APP for Android 4.4 may be downloaded below:
The Laisimo L1 200W TC requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (Sold Separately) and can be easily replaced using the dual magnet battery cover. The micro USB port allows you to download any future firmware.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 4'' x 2'' x 1''
- 510 Threaded
- Bluetooth Laisimo L1 Android APP
- Wattage Output: 5.0 - 200.00W
- Voltage Output: 0.5 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control : Ni200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 212 - 572F
- Temperatue Control Wattage Output: 5.0 - 70.0W
- Resistance: 0.05ohm - 2.5 ohm (Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Battery Voltage Range: 6.2V - 8.4V
- Large 2.4 Inch OLED Colored Display Screen
- Dual Magnet Battery Cover
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Requires an External Charger (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for Future firmware updates
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Input high voltage warning
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Overheating protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of NI200 coils.
LAISIMO & SIGELEI PRODUCTS MUST BE WARRANTIED FROM THE END USER. IF YOU HAVE A DEFECTIVE LAISIMO PRODUCT, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE THROUGH THEIR USA DISTRIBUTION CENTER:
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
KANVAPE.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.